AlumierMD Peel Treatments are the next generation of clinical exfoliation. With a variety of peels, each with a unique complex of ingredients, your AlumierMD professional can customise your program of treatments to target your specific skin concerns whether it be aging, pigmentation or acne. This unique experience includes an exfoliation peel treatment, brightening enhancement followed by prescriptive targets serums with reveal a more radiant, soft luminous skin.
44-90 mins prices from £75-£130
Vitamin A Boost
(Acne, hyperpigmentation & Aging)
Vitamin A boost is a potent and pure retinol and lactic acid resurfacing treatment. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation by boosting collagen production and speeding cell turnover, creating a more radiant and even-toned complexion. Ideal for mature or sun damaged skin.
Detox Clear contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for excellent pore penetration and exfoliation. Salicylic acid penetrates into the pore and exfoliates dead skin cells and excess sebum. Lactic acid exfoliates dead skin cells and hydrates. Eucalyptus provides strong astringent properties. Together they work to smooth skin, minimise pore size experience, reduce acne and prevent pimples from forming.
(Acne, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, congestion, open pores & oiliness)
With Lactic and salicylic acid, radiant 20/10 resurfacing peel contains a powerful combination of them both which improves skin tone and texture by exfoliating dead skin cells and speed cell turnover. The multi-purpose resurfacing peel reduces acne pimples and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
(Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Skin tone, dull skin, line & wrinkles)
Radiant 30 is an alpha hydroxyl acid resurfacing peel containing lactic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells. Boost cell turnover and stimulate collagen, improving skin texture and tone. This multifunctional peel targets multiple skin conditions, including fine lines and wrinkles, discolouration, sun damage, and large pores.
- Thorough skin analysis with Alumier trained therapist
- Treatment plan
- Bespoke pre treatment advice and preparation advice
- Advice on home skincare
30 mins £20 redeemableBook A Consultation
Botox is used to relax muscles, thereby allowing the natural elasticity of skin to smooth away wrinkles. When the muscles are constantly used in a certain way e.g. Frowning the muscles become used to this position and begin to maintain this position even when we are no longer frowning. The relaxation of the muscles lasts for 2-3 months. How long the muscles relax for increases with repeated treatments. To get the best results from this treatment it is important for the skin to be well cared for and hydrated.
Botox can also be used to treat hyperhydrosis – excess sweating. Please come in for a free consultation to discuss your treatment options.
At TIME to be ME we work in partnership with a facial aesthetics consultant to give you advice and treatments which will enhance the effect of the Botox. We use results driven products and treatments to give you a fabulous look.
from £150Book A Consultation
Dermal fillers can also be used to enhance the line of the lips. Further volume can also be created within the lips using these fillers. Dermal fillers last between 9 – 12 months.
Fillers can also be used for Mesotherapy, encourages your skin’s natural capacity to repair itself. It is a non-surgical skin treatment that involves using micro injections to apply natural ingredients already found in the skin such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins and amino- acids. As a result, your face regains its natural elasticity and shape.
- Which areas can be treated? Face, backs of hands, decolletage, armpits & soles of feet (latter 2 for sweating)
- What products do you use? Juvederm fillers and mainly Allergan Botox. Both are from one of the longest standing and most reputable companies in the field. They have a great track record of being safe and reliable.
- Does it hurt? The injections for botox do sting a bit but nowhere near as bad as a dental injection. I use diabetic disposable syringes which are very fine and very sharp to minimise discomfort.
- Do Fillers hurt more than Botox? The main filler materials now include a combined anaesthetic, so while the initial injection may sting a bit, then numbness sets in. Also topical anaesthesia can be used. I will discuss these options at your consultation.
- Can it go wrong and what happens? As with all treatments there is a small chance that you don’t get the result you were hoping for. This happens very rarely and the initial consultation is designed to predict any possible problems and explain the common side effects. Sometimes botox can cause a “ptosis ” or droopy eyelid, this can be treated with eyedrops also. Fillers can be dissolved using a secondary injection of hyaluronase.
- What if I don’t like the effect? Both treatments are transitory, so even though it might take a while (mainly for fillers) they will simply fade away over time.
Dermal fillers are used to treat skin and tissue where folds and depressions have become permanent within the skin. One of the impacts of ageing is that the skins elasticity reduces, dermal fillers return the skin to being smooth again by filling out the areas where depressions or folds have become permanent.
from £250Book A Consultation