In light of the ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus in the UK, Time To Be Me would like to reassure our clients that our management team have put additional steps in place to protect the safety of all our clients and team members.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that all our clients and team members stay as safe as possible during this unprecedented time.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at our reception.
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening.
- We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
- We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions.
For the latest Government advice on the Coronavirus Outbreak and to find out how to stay safe click HERE We also advise our clients to read the latest information from the official NHS website available HERE
Our management team are looking to extend our essential care service over the next few weeks and looking at the possibility of arranging an at-home service to people in the local area to continue to offer the best service we can.
We encourage you to follow our social media channels on both Facebook and Instagram so we can keep you updated on the latest information as new measures are introduced.
For more information including this and to contact the Salon, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the salon on 01730 260260.