Footlogix is the world’s first and only PEDICEUTICAL® Mousse Foot Care line developed by Katharin von Gavel, who holds qualifications in Dermatology and Paramedical Aesthetics in Europe, and degrees in Podology, Chiropody and Pedorthics and is a Certified Master Pedicurist™.
Pediceuticals® – the transformational foot-care product line – was scientifically formulated with unique, groundbreaking Dermal Infusion Technology® (DIT). Formulated with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and developed specifically for podiatrists, pedicurists, and industry professionals, Dermal Infusion Technology® enables ailment-curing, active ingredients to penetrate faster and deeper into the troubled skin of the feet.
With results seen in a mere few days, from curing simple dryness to addressing more severe conditions resulting from Diabetes, Footlogix’s unique formulations have been clinically proven to transform the skin and nails on the feet “From Woe to WOW!”, giving you healthy, happy feet.
Why choose Footlogix Pediceuticals® with Dermal Infusion Technology®?
Footlogix Pediceuticals® is a revolutionary and innovative foot-care line formulated to provide effective, transformational care for a variety of skin conditions affecting the feet – from simple dryness to more severe conditions, resulting from lifestyle conditions.and diabetes.
Features and benefits of using Footlogix Pediceuticals Home Care Products
- Footlogix Pediceuticals are free of synthetic oils, enabling the mousse to penetrate the outer layers of the skin instantly, leaving no greasy residue.
- Footlogix mousse based products contain no alcohol or artificial fragrances, making the formulas user-friendly and safe for all clients, including Diabetics.
Footlogix Pediceuticals use Dermal Infusion Technology and allows for product penetration into all layers of the epidermis.
- Non-occlusive: do not seal or impede the natural functions of the skin, thereby allowing it to transpire normally.
- Non-greasy: socks and shoes can be worn immediately after application and will not break down tights or compression stockings Simply apply and go! Results in as little as 24 hours
- Hygienic: applicators have a sealed system that does not allow air into the container, enabling bacteria-free dispensing.
- Restorative: hydrates and protects damaged skin against infections and most efficacious for the dryness associated with the Diabetic foot.
- Easy to apply: products are rapidly absorbed. No need to wash hands after application
- Highly effective: clients see fabulous results immediately and transformation in a few days.
- Endorsed: by leading Doctors and Podiatrists across North America and Europe. Restorative and safe for Diabetics, users with skin sensitivities, and for seniors
- Odourless: products with no artificial fragrances, perfumes or colours